- Gives the teacher a chance to select effective responses by circulating around the room and reading students responses.
- Allows cold calling to be natural.
- Allows all students a chance to participate in conversation.
- It improves students thoughts and ideas.
- Sets a standard to guide student thinking in the right direction.
- Students remember twice as much if the they write it down.
What are your thoughts:
Can you give an example of how you can use the everybody writes technique in your student teaching or tutoring class?